It be Monday…
Leigh has many rants brewing from over the weekend. Sleep hates Leigh – which is rude. Meanwhile, having the office and studio at home is NOT a benefit. Skype is awful – and Mr Peacock gets confused. The Angry Young Man known as Joe de Max and Danny-Boy Bell have been hinting that Leigh should become a professional mobile DJ. He finds it weird that SOMEHOW Americans can understand the concept ‘Tongue-in-Cheek’ yet the Brits seem to get confused / offended. Scouts lie about pints on a Saturday night.
In the second hour: School Shut Down Due To “Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air” Ringtone [video].
It be Friday…
There seems to be a lack of weird news because of a Royal Wedding thingy… So I discuss random subjects. [God help us!]
Back for a special BUMPER Bank Holiday Monday Show… Have you missed me?
Stuff covered in this show:
- Thursday – BT Engineer came to fix the phone line
- Was ill… Feeling a bit better – But Mother is ill
- Me & Parcel Force
- New studio
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Meal between friends before movie…
- Paul and his new bike
- Agony Aunt Leigh
- Weird News
- Want to get on the radio… Check out: www.dirtyboxers.net/radio
- Leigh is writing a book… And you can buy shares in it here: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
Music played in this show:
How to Support the Show:
Contact the Show:
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE