It be Monday…
Leigh returns from a weekend of relaxing and duck feeding. It is half term week here in the UK – and so all the school kids are bored! Back in the day wasn’t allowed a games console… It brings back bad memories. Canadian geese are scary! Meanwhile, Leigh went to the pub to finally sit down with ‘Del’ and Ginger Steve concerning issues over there. LoneSQRL calls in to have a chinwag.
Then all hell breaks loose, with the live stream… And slowly but surely, Leigh gets angry. Brian calls in to talk about lovely things. Voidzero [the guy who plays with streaming servers] calls in to explain what went wrong.
It be Tuesday… Cake anyone?
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Updated the website (techie wise)
- Need help: Recipes for a beginner | Where to go in the UK & Ireland?
(Please “phone” the show – info below!)
- Traveling Around the UK & Eire in 80 Podcasts
- The original hosting issues causing problems now
- Getting knocked back yesterday
- CJ’s Birthday tomorrow
- Blog posts
- Weird News
- Celebrity Trash
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE