It be Monday…
We resolve to be positive to start off, but slowly go down hill. Ben @splinter701 tells a tale off aussie redneck-ness. Leigh tells us about his weekend with the olympic torch passing through haverhill town. A list of companies that the dirty boxers family no longer supports is outlined by leigh. The event was reportedly the biggest in haverhill’s history. Leigh proceeds to elaborate on what was going on with the olympic procession. A cyclist was tackled off his bike just because he [video here]. Hello_kelli @kelloli has provided some PERFECT marketing for the show [image].
Leigh has acquired a car, and is now acting as a chauffeur and it is causing him to be annoyed. Lonesqrl @lonesqrl calls in to rant about his current situation and discuss the state of mankind in todays times. Tashabella has asked a question and the expert panel answers with wisdom and wit.
Leigh has some feedback, a cool little website http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/ .
It be Monday…
Leigh has been having major issues with phone calls and men and women in suits (evil). People keep not calling and calling at just the wrong times. NatWest in the UK has been having many troubles with accounts and monies and other stuff. Apparently, this stuff happens all the time at banks, good to know… There is a fundamental flaw in the electronic banking system which we discuss on the show.
Second half of the show, chemicals are discussed for minutes, very interesting. There is a newspaper which printed a version entirely in binary. There is an “ultimate zombie destroyer” [video] available from moss jewellry and guns, very appropriate.
Ladies are a topic of discussion, leighs best buds have had girls throwing themselves at them. Splinter701 discusses his personal story of romance. In short ladies and gentlemen are all equally silly.
It be Tuesday…
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Update with my Weekend
- Mummy’s Birthday
- Friday night out
- Saturday Night ‘date’
- Staples and the training on Sunday
- Weird News
- Geeky News
- CURRY TIME!
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Assistant Producer Tony Thatcher
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE