It be Monday…
Tory and Leigh are playing and mucking about as “Daddy Ben” is a way today. On Friday, Tashabella’s favourite band OF ALL TIME (maybe a lie) S Club 7 reformed – in no way as a desperate money grab. Meanwhile, it is Wonky Peaks Railway John’s Birthday.
With Tory’s superior music skills, and Leigh having heard a song that one time, they are more than trained to pull a part S Club’s relaunch performance that foolishly happened LIVE on Friday Night’s BBC Children in Need.
Meanwhile, the reason why Leigh doesn’t subscribe to Netflix – even though he really would like to catch up on all things The Walking Dead. Tory rubs it in.
On Extra Dirty:
- There have been links posted in the Chatroom, and causes issues
- Leigh received a weird SMS message last Wednesday from an Ex-Mrs Brown – friends with benefits
- INTERLUDE: Quick story about weddings over the weekend…
- Leigh want’s a cool Super Hero Sleeping Bag – Tory disagrees
- THEMED Underoos are ALSO a thing, which are concerning
Get Extra Dirty here: http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1229156