Leigh invents a new game concerning Brian on Facebook. Brian is confused about the Dirty Boxers TV Licence. The Loveless Cafe of Tennessee has quite a few tasty dishes on its menu, but perhaps the most impressive to those who love the salty, crunchiness of bacon is the bacon apple pie [image]. Three, UK mobile phone network, have a new ad [video] – Leigh is trying to get them to sponsor the show.
In the second hour: Apple and Microsoft called to testify before Australian Parliament in pricing investigation. Boy, 7, suspended over pastry shape. Boy tasered, beaten up and arrested for walking with his mother. Square Enix “investigating” after Tesco stores break Tomb Raider street date. Sexting high among black, Hispanic teens; experts disagree on impact.
Bloody noises! Windows ‘not responding’… Brief history of Microsoft. GitmoSlave vs Leigh. Now you can listen LIVE to Dirty Boxers via the Stitcher app on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, and PalmOS. Leigh has an idea last night about Occupy Protests. Occupy Manchester and Occupy London. Occupy Portland LiveStream. Leigh tried to be clever, and may have come off as spam. Top 10 Reasons Why the Mafia is Better than the State [Video]. Splinter is going to write Leigh’s Wikipedia page! New TV show idea: When Mafia do eBay! US Homeland Security Pre-Crime is flawed. James calls in from Cornwall, a chat about Scouts… Bullying children and Bad Teachers. Plus your top 5 geeky news!
Dominic Neagle and his weekend antics. Wild Smurf ‘James’ and his weekend issues… Leigh starts his ‘research’ and phone calls for the 48th Marathon. Talking to the three charities: Doctors without Borders, SOS Children’s Villages, Wateraid. Working out stuff with the Cambridge City Council and University of Cambridge. Lovely lady from Conference Cambridge. The ‘dropped’ idea. Chat with Wild Smurf on the phone. The problems with Microsoft and Sony. Vietnamese woman has left doctors baffled as she lost her once youthful appearance [image].
Presenter Leigh Brown Producer Will Stephenson Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE
It be Friday…
Stuff covered in this show:
* Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
* Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
* No Meds for a week…
* RSS feed issues
* Christmas is scary
* Why isn’t the pound (£) MORE powerful?
* RSS Feed going to be updated over the weekend
* New contact details: Voicemail Hotline: 01223 96 95 45 or Skype id: dirty.boxers
* People hate the music… 🙁
* Celebrity Trash
* Months of research… My findings
* Yesterday’s show of madness
* Harry Hill’s Book signing at Bluewater’s WHSmith
* Weird News
* One Word Weather
* Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
* Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
* Buy something from our store: Coming soon
* Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
* Email us firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
* Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
* Twitter @dirtyboxers
* Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
* Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE