It be Thursday…
Leigh has good news and bad news. BT infinity is finally available! Ben has been playing games again, is the one he focuses on today.
Leigh brings up the bad news after a bit of a show-about-a-show segment. Star Trek Into Darkness, many gripes are aired and names are thrown around.
After our serious criticism of the afore-mentioned film. We go on to serious news about fireballs, volcanoes and grounded planes. A tonne of volcanic ash has been flown from Iceland to Luton airport in readiness for a “unique experiment” to test an aircraft warning system designed to detect ash clouds.
It be Monday… BOO!
Stuff covered in this show:
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Assistant Producer Tony Thatcher
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE