Apologies for no podcast yesterday, but the power cut at the end of show corrupted the saving of the file. Therefore we present… part deux (b-movie style). splinter701 @splinter701 and Charlie boy @bearcrawling call in to improve the quality of the show. Leigh got his fabled call to accept his business proposition. Also, quotas are evil. Yesterdays show is gone over: Quotas are evil, they are a form of racism and sexism and heightism. A discussion of Iron Sky (hooray for the nazis) is discussed after the top of the hour. It is a spankingly brilliant film, with great effects [avaliable on DVD and Bluray + Digital Copy]. The international song is played with leigh singing along. Taxes and stuff, leigh has a solution for rich and poor. Chris @guidemedia shills a few of his shows, rather good. Leighs grand plan for being on 50 shows in 50 days is coming to fruition.
It be Friday…
Today let’s be all journalistic! NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank are all having technical issues. People can spend money, but cannot receive money. Jimmy Carr avoiding TAX, even though it is a LEGAL loophole. Prime Minister David Cameron is a douche-bag using Jimmy Carr as a poster boy of EVIL. Meet the £30,000 barbecue dining boat [image]. USS Enterprise BBQ [image].
It be Monday…
The UK is Bipolar – so today: Stock taking and chavs, Last Scouts meeting, What is a Douche?, IFF chemical spillage, Skull Penetration, Swiss Sex Lay-bys, Zoo keeper sleeping with Lions, PLUS some lovely Geeky News. Continue reading “DB262 – Penetration anyone?”
It be Thursday… And Tony is Late!
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Where has Tony gone?
- Answer phone machines and options
- 20 11 or 2000 and 11?
- The Cling-film Saga of 2011
- Facebook does not lie
- Top tips for practical jokes
- Weird News
- Celebrity Trash
- What time do you call this Tony?
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE