It be Monday…
Leigh, Ben, Tory & Big Voice Jay return after a surreal weekend with many twists and turns. Lovely catch up concerning the weekend – Tory’s game has been ruined due to internet dropouts. Leigh is feeling guilty due to Friday night – but Gmail issues syncing up with emails. Plus Big Voice Jay has been trying to fix his brother’s PC, which he regrets. Ben finally joins us – when he could be bothered.
Napoleon is now back with his Antosia. The two amorous donkeys who were separated after an outcry over their lovemaking have been reunited at a zoo in Poland.
Year after year, the American media is bombarded with tales of moose throughout Sweden becoming hilariously intoxicated from eating the apples that have fallen to the ground and become rotten and fermented.
On Extra Dirty:
- Cynmac calls in upset about Saturday meet up in Cambridge
- She believes Leigh stood her up
- Cynmac did not contact Leigh for 29hrs – between Friday early evening to 10:28pm Saturday
- Leigh thought Cynmac stood him (and friends) up
- After the argument, which ends with Cynmac hanging up – Leigh has become rather addicted by Tiny Houses. Big Voice Jay does not approve
- TheDIYWorld.com is currently build a tiny house, and is VERY addictive (for Leigh)
Get Extra Dirty here: http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1011442