It be Wednesday…
Leigh has many rants, Ben is suffering high temperatures and Tory doesn’t want to talk about it.
Leighs first rant is about old buildings. Gurteen, a clothing manufacturer in Haverhill, is proposing to demolish a selection of old Grade 2 listed buildings in the town. A UKIP councillor, David Silvester, has blamed the recent storms and heavy floods across Britain on the Government’s decision to legalise gay marriage. Jeremy Clarkson has had to apologise for being alseep while a photo was being taken.
Ben brings a couple of Tech stories:
Adware Vendors Buy and Abuse Chrome Extensions
DDOS Attacks Using NTP
The finally a rant about monopoly. Leigh thinks Monopoly are ruining a good game after he has played Monopoly Revolutions and Monopoly Empire over the weekend.
The video version of the DB Show is only available [along with other EPIC benefits] to those awesome peeps who are TV Licence holders. The Dirty Boxers TV Licence ensures we can keep the lights on, brew the coffee and keep the servers humming. Please consider getting a TV Licence today and keep Dirty Boxers on the air!
It be Monday… Welcome to 2011!
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Happy Birthday Mrs Brown
- Dickie, and the trip that went wrong 🙁
- Floods in Australia
- Trip to West Suffolk Hospital with Anthony
- How broken arms / fingers get X-rayed
- Leaflets from the Fracture Clinic
- Weird News
- Celebrity Trash: Justin Bieber tattoo [ Pic 1 | Pic 2 ]
- BT Content Connect
- Boxing Day
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE