It be Friday…
DJTom joins us for the 2nd day in a row. We learn things about many things. BritishWitters has decided to follow Danny Boy on twitter, this leads to many weird things happening. Meanwhile, Leigh is numbing his pain by drinking beer on the air.
Leigh administers the chatroom with forcefullness, but regrets this soon after.
We talk about a documentary featured on the BBC recently.
An Australian man has died during a pie eating contest in a pub just moments after reportedly exclaiming: “Jeez, this chilli pie is hot.” Bruce Holland, 64, a rugby league fan, died during the contest which took place in a local pub in north Queensland on Wednesday evening.
Police in Austria’s Burgenland province say they have charged a man with “disturbing the peace of the dead” after finding 56 skulls and other human skeletal remains in his home.
We talk about scouts for a little while, with woggles and everything.
It be Wednesday…
Ben @splinter701 is sick today, but bravely soldiers on with the show. Is there a correlation between hair in elderly biddies ears and their level of deafness.
Leigh relates an experience with ice coffee, he is not in favour of it.
The mission statement of the show is recapped, we work out some niggles in it. Chris Moyles is leaving the BBC radio 1 breakfast show, Leigh is pleased. Ben has been doing some promotion for the show, it is very good.
The issues of nuts and coffee is brought up again, with much hilarity. Ben’s farm is awesome, despite detractors.
A woman who is the current heaviest woman in the world (330 Kg, is trying to lose weight using marathon sex sessions.
John @jm1117 calls in to complain about and suggest things, its very good. Cynmac calls in to ask about technical stuff on the show and talk about whats going on with All Digital Radio.
It be Wednesday…
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Tony has an issue
- Don’t want to do anything
- Tony has evil cough
- Public Broadcasts
- How to say ‘Danny from Noorrrwich’
- The dark side is coming… Soon!
- The buttons lie
- Weird News
- My buttons on my mixer
- Scout Factsheets
- Open Source Show
- New religion of Dirty Boxers
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
- Buy a share of our NEW BOOK: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Buy something from our store: Coming soon
- Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dbpodcast
Contact the Show:
- Email us email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Assistant Producer Tony Thatcher
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE