It be Wednesday…
Big thank you to Ben [@splinter701] for writing there lovely notes
mcs burps on his call, recordings are breaking and failing, but the show must go on. Nudists are fighting with clothed people on beaches. Hospital radio is played for fair use. MrOil and James call in and talk about rubbish. A numpty from up north who is on the BBC falls under leighs wrath.
Friday’s show, posted on a Sunday?! How strange!
Stuff covered in this show:
- Leaving Cambridge, and moving back to the Parents in Haverhill town
- Sniffer playing with a dictionary
- End of an Era?!
- Saviour of Hosting for the Saviour of Podcasting: Astrahosting.co.uk
- Failed again in life
- I’m like a crap old Phoenix coming back and failing, again and again – bit bored of it to be honest…
- Sniffer’s Haircut
- What is the point?
- Leigh is writing a book… And you can buy shares in it here: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
- Say hello to Soon-to-be-Housemate (supposedly) Clare
- Audience participation!
- Update on Sniffer’s Podcast
Music played in this show:
How to Support the Show:
Contact the Show:
Presenter Leigh Brown & Sniffer
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE