It be Friday…
Leigh is getting concerned with Tashabella. She is going to a wedding, and EVEN Sir Darryl is worried.
For men who may often find it difficult to find just the right bra for them, Australian company HommeMystery has the answer. It has launched a new range of frilly undies for guys. The New Zealand government regulates baby names, refusing to register any it deems offensive, too close to an official title or rank, or likely to cause a lifetime of pain for the recipient.
We have Florida news! A man has been accused of using the 911 service as a delivery system for many things. Leigh thinks this idea should be made official policy and they should be a delivery service.
A New Jersey second grade teacher is appealing his firing. It is alleged he took a piss in class and told students to carry jars of his piss to the bathroom.
It be Wednesday…
On today’s show we talk about how Oregano is now considered a ‘drug’ in Virginia schools, naked Chinese skiers, foolish Taxi drivers, and how old people and young people are basically the same in the eyes of mainstream media PLUS a new game of Celebrity Kidnapping is launched… And SO much more…
It be Tuesday…
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- Been a very busy boy
- Official Dirty Boxers Coffee
- News about my Book
- Weird News
- BE CONCERNED
- Let’s try and get me on BBC’s Question Time
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
Contact the Show:
- Email us email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE