It be Monday…
Big thank you to Ben [@splinter701] for writing there lovely notes
Synchronised coffee slurps around the world! Leigh rants about countdown clock. Networks are a hell of a lot of work, why do people do it?
splinter701 calls in and sings the song out of time but perfectly in tune. The difference between port, starboard and other terms is discussed. Australian traditions and entertainment are compared to the rest of the worlds. The great drought of 1976 killed everyone.
The case of the ghostly roll ups in an Adelaide IGA. The sad state of alcohol consumption in the UK.
And on to Friday!
Stuff covered in this show:
- Take 2…
- Thunder & ‘Lightening’ last night
- Episode 70… 30 shows to 100
- New content coming
- Talking to James from Luton (not Leeds) about jingles!
- Radio show change over… How it will work
- Extra shows coming!
- Dirty Boxers News
- One Road Travel
- ITV Show Programme: IMDB Page about the Show
- We want to try and find Ollie Clarke from the programme
- Exciting news about my book!
- Want to get on the radio… Check out: www.dirtyboxers.net/radio
- Leigh is writing a book… And you can buy shares in it here: http://dirtyboxers.net/book
Music played in this show:
How to Support the Show:
Contact the Show:
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE