It be Monday…
Ben dressed up on the weekend for Mothers Day, Leigh criticizes his outfit. Leigh had an outing on Saturday with his mates. They had a great time, yelling about politics and marvel comics.
The great twitter deluge of this weekend, we talk about it and tell off the people involved.
Annual jelly wrestling competition at Cambridge University cancelled because a petition called it sexist.
Thieves steal nearly $45 Million from ATMS by eliminating the withdrawal limit on the cards, they were very clever until they got caught.
Not to be out done by TRENDSETTING DB Show, YouTube launches pay-to-watch subscription channels – which is based upon out TV Licence. I have also recently found out that you can buy youtube views. This could really help grow your channel.
It be Friday…
Stuff covered in this show:
- Sponsor: 10% of domain names over at www.hover.com/dirtyboxers
- Sponsor: Amazingly affordable hosting: www.astrahosting.co.uk
- No Meds for a week…
- RSS feed issues
- Christmas is scary
- Why isn’t the pound (£) MORE powerful?
- RSS Feed going to be updated over the weekend
- New contact details: Voicemail Hotline: 01223 96 95 45 or Skype id: dirty.boxers
- People hate the music… 🙁
- Celebrity Trash
- Months of research… My findings
- Yesterday’s show of madness
- Harry Hill’s Book signing at Bluewater’s WHSmith
- Weird News
- One Word Weather
- Geeky News
How to Support the Show:
Contact the Show:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Use our NEW flashy contact form http://dirtyboxers.net/contact
- Twitter @dirtyboxers
- Voicemail Line 01223 96 95 45 (international: 00 44 1223 96 95 45)
- Skype Voicemail dirty.boxers
Presenter Leigh Brown
Producer Will Stephenson
Executive Producer Sir Mike Collins Esq. CBE