It be Wednesday…
Tory and Leigh sit down for a lovely pleasant chat about stuff. Leigh’s hands hurt – we wonder deep heat and cotton gloves might help at night? Tory has an issue. Leigh has a new obsession. Ben is late, and we wonder what he is bringing to the discussion / party. Unfortunately, Ben had a Project Management system exam, and he isn’t happy.
People have been sending much feedback via many unauthorised means… Another message from Lynda from Arizona. We have left a Brit behind! Also answering Nick’s question from Monday.
There is a super secret project coming. A standard version of it will be released for all on Monday 3rd November. But you can pre-order a deluxe version of secret project here. Be warned: the deluxe version WILL NOT be available EVER after 2nd November. Once this opportunity is gone – it’s gone!
On Extra Dirty:
- Trying to work out Narrowboat Dan’s theme tune
- Ben doesn’t naturally smirk
- Tory is upset with Sir Darryl & MCS on All Digital Radio
- Tricaster Mini is out – we discuss what Leigh would use one for… it involves the Camper-van
- Sir Darryl slags off Radio Dan
Get Extra Dirty here: http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1096024