It be Monday…
Tory has been gigging over the weekend, where yummy pulled-pork food was had. Got Tashabella jealous. Ben did very little, accept play “Payday” – remember: shoot the camera BEFORE
Meanwhile, Leigh has been doing his weekly search for a van to convert in to a camper-van to go traveling in – Dudley the Camper Van. Problem is that eBay is horrid to use, and alternatives like Gumtree and Craigslist in the UK are not much better. PLUS, it didn’t help that AzzyChill had interviewed with Razer at EGX 2014 with their Razer Bus in the background – Leigh’s jealous face was an issue. Ideally, there should be a way to subscribe to a search within eBay and then get weekly updates of that search emailed until you ask it to stop.
There is a super secret project coming. A standard version of it will be released for all on Monday 3rd November. But you can pre-order a deluxe version of secret project here. Be warned: the deluxe version WILL NOT be available EVER after 2nd November. Once this opportunity is gone – it’s gone!
On Extra Dirty:
- Today we are more journalistic than the news!
- Sky News reporter, Martin Brunt, harasses “McCann Internet Troll” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc
- Names and shames only one “troll” in a special news report – Brenda Leyland, 63 – even though admits she is “not the worst one”
- After report broadcast, Brenda had to flee her home and go in to hiding
- Brenda found dead at a Marriott hotel in Leicester
- Sky News does not report her death, or acknowledge they caused
Get Extra Dirty here: http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1055607